The call for workshop proposals is now closed and the workshops that will be held in conjunction with IM 2015 have been selected:
- 7th International Workshop on Management of the Future Internet (ManFI)
- 10th International Workshop on Business-driven IT Management (BDIM)
- 3rd International Workshop on Quality of Experience Centric Management (QCMan)
- 1st Workshop on Cognitive Network & Service Management (CogMan)
- 1st International Workshop on Management of Fog Computing (MaFog)
- 1st International Workshop on Security for Emerging Distributed Network Technologies (DISSECT)
- 1st International Workshop on DevOps-oriented Development and Systems Management (DODSM)
IFIP/IEEE IM 2015 invites proposals for one-day or half-day workshops, which will be held prior (May 11, 2015) or immediately after (May 15, 2015) the main IM 2015 Technical Program. The main purpose of the IM 2015 Workshops is to provide forums for research, development, integration, standards, service provisioning, and user communities addressing newly emerging and potentially controversial topics on advanced services and applications, network operations and management, virtualized and distributed networking technologies, seamless secure services on mobile Internet, progresses on future Internet and next generation networking approaches, and related topics.
Download Call for Workshop in A4 format.
Proposal Submission Guidelines
Each IM 2015 workshop proposal must include:
- Name of the workshop
- Names, addresses, and a short (200 words) bio of the major organizers (e.g., TPC (Co-)chair(s), OC General (Co-)chair(s))
- A brief description (1 page) of the technical issues addressed by the workshop, reasons why the workshop is of interest at this time, and reasons why this area is important. Also, please state why this workshop is unique.
- Technical Program Committee (TPC) and/or Organizing Committee (OC).
- Likely contributors and targeted audience.
- The planned format of the workshop, including a strategy to facilitate lively and interactive discussions.
- If applicable, a description of the past events of the workshop, including all statistics of submitted/accepted papers and attendee numbers. If the workshop does not have past editions, please provide estimates and explain a strategy on how to reach the targets of paper submissions and attendees.
- Publicity and advertising plan to attract paper submissions and attendees.
- A draft of 1-page “Call for Papers (CFP)” including title, description, topics and important dates.
- The workshop website address, if applicable
Submission of workshop proposals should be made to the Workshop Co-chairs of IM 2015:
Noura Limam, University of Waterloo, Canada
Burkhard Stiller, University of Zurich, Switzerland
Workshop proposal submission: August 1, 2014
Notification of acceptance: September 1 , 2014
Workshop Paper Submission Deadline: January 12, 2014
Notification of Acceptance: February 5, 2015
Submission of Camera-ready Copies: February 15, 2015